3-sum Creampies - 2 girls 1 guy

Seems to be an underdeveloped area.
Two ladies having fun with each other and a guy hopping from pussy to pussy... like a honey bee gathering nectar from flowers. I digress.
I find it very erotic when the girls are in 69. He cums in top girl, pulls out, and cum drips into the bottom lady's mouth. I watched a Viven vid from 2020 where Kira took the load and Scarlett got the drippings. The was followed by the girls kissing and licking to be sure none goes to waste. VERY HOT!!!!

Anyone have links to similar scenes?
Thanks

kily30

i am sorry your link not work .... but i think you need like this

Attachments

• 2-2-maddy-o-reilly-dana-dearmond-london-keyes-anal-buffet-12-evil-angel_001.gif
    2-2-maddy-o-reilly-dana-dearmond-london-keyes-anal-buffet-12-evil-angel_001.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 206

Eddie

CreamPie Original
Seems to be an underdeveloped area.
Two ladies having fun with each other and a guy hopping from pussy to pussy... like a honey bee gathering nectar from flowers. I digress.
I find it very erotic when the girls are in 69. He cums in top girl, pulls out, and cum drips into the bottom lady's mouth. I watched a Viven vid from 2020 where Kira took the load and Scarlett got the drippings. The was followed by the girls kissing and licking to be sure none goes to waste. VERY HOT!!!!

Anyone have links to similar scenes?
Thanks
Check out some of the older FFM scenes from passionhd website. Most creampies were delivered to girl on top who is in 69 with another girl.

Eddie

CreamPie Original
Thanks. But I don't see a way to search their site. Maybe you have to be a member?
Being a member helps, but not required. You can search through their scenes and when you find one, you can look for longer trailers online or full videos. Just have to google them.

GGGFan

Well, FFM creampie is great when it involves hungry creampie eating. The standard girls 69ing and the creampie is great. The reverse cowgirl creampied with the other girl sucking the cock clean and licking the creampie is another version of the same but very less devlopped.
Check this one at 20:30 : (and yes, enjoy the rest of the vid for multiple creampies / creampie eating fans)