Stories A Night to Remember

Stories

Assman1

Original 100
Wife and I went to Caliente outside of Tampa. We'd dabbled in the lifestyle but I think she doubted me in being able to not get jealous so I decided to show her.

It was Easter Sunday and frankly, I wasn't sure how busy it would be. Turns out, Caliente was celebrating their 20th or some type of anniversary of when they first opened. Another words, they were packed!

After eating in the only opened restaurant on location, we proceeded out to the upstairs area of the layout where there is a large hot tub and several lounge areas. Several other couples were already there. After awhile and watching other couples openly play, many left leaving only a half dozen. There was a very attractive Asian woman probably half my wife's age. Her husband had already shot his load and she looked sexually unfulfilled.

I told my wife that she should ask her if she could eat her pussy. My wife reluctantly went over to ask and much to her surprise, the attractive young lady accepted. After 45 minutes later and about 3-4 orgasms later, the young woman couldn't take anymore and returned the favor, getting my wife off instantly and then again.

Most everyone left after their show but I hadn't got off yet. I left to refreshen our drinks and came back to my wife being fucked by a younger guy who recently showed up. We moved to the lounge area for more comfort and another guy showed up.

My wife was being fucked while stroking 2 cocks now. The guy fucking her fills her pussy with his load. I said, who's next? It didn't take any time before the other guy to stick his cock in. He was a one pump chump and came instantly.

After both guys left, I ate my wife out and had her cumming relentlessly.