Videos loveofmylife69 creampie

Videos

Cremedelacreme

Lovely couple....horrendous audio hum.

...reminds me of one of my ALL TIME favorites from back in the day (I know the stud, but eternally grateful if you can tell me who the vulva vixen is):

Old VHS hum as a sign of the times, but what perfect speed, sensuous grind...and those lovingly lingering labial kisses after the dismount! Brava, Madame!

I think good audio is so important. Certain media-savvy people (especially millennials) want to hear the lip-smack of the coitus in ASMR-quality. Speaking of which...I was curious and just checked...there is ASMR pr0n now. Seek and ye shall find! lol

Last edited:

rtrank

my god what a beauty absolutely stunning would be great to see another girl straddle and slide it into her and ride it

BékkHola

Lindo casal .... zumbido de áudio horrendo.

...me lembra uma das minhas favoritas de TODOS OS TEMPOS (eu conheço o garanhão, mas eternamente grata se você puder me dizer quem é a vulva megera):

O velho zumbido do VHS como um sinal dos tempos, mas que velocidade perfeita, moagem sensual... e aqueles beijos labiais carinhosamente prolongados após a desmontagem! Brava, senhora!

Eu acho que um bom áudio é tão importante. Certas pessoas com experiência em mídia (especialmente os millennials) querem ouvir o beijo dos lábios do coito em qualidade ASMR. Falando nisso... fiquei curioso e acabei de verificar... agora existe ASMR pr0n. Procurem e acharão! lol
Que cena linda!