AUG 13th UPDATE! Where Have I been and What is happening???

Mr. Creampie

Administrator
Staff member
CreamPie Owner
Hi Everyone!

First and foremost I am sorry. I've been absent and I apologize for that. I'm going to explain everything below.

I bought CreamPie.com in December with the goal of relaunching the site and creating a fantastic product. That was and is still my goal!

What Happened?
In Jan/Feb I started having phone calls with producers to shoot Creampie. We were planning out the first few shoots. We had everything in order and we were all set to go. The shoots were delayed for reasons outside of my control. During these delays, a few other things came up.

I am involved in a few businesses. Those businesses require a lot of my time. As I was planning the shoots I realized I was not going to be able to run Creampie.com by myself. I was going to need to create a talented team to make this work. That was going to take time.

As I came to this realization the perfect storm hit. The businesses I am involved in hit a point where they desperately needed my time and attention. That coupled with a personal situation that resulted in a move to a new country. The free time I had dried up. The last 6 months have been very hectic. I'm not complaining. I am grateful and happy to be in the situation I am in but one of the things that suffered was the relaunch of Creampie.com.

So What Now?
I am here! I am a perfectionist. I'm not the type of person that launches a half asses project. I'm also not a person to just quit a project. My goal was to relaunch CreamPie.com and that is what I am going to do. It is going to be amazing!

I have a few close friends who have experience running sites and have approached me about the possibility of working together on Creampie.com. I'm going to build the team that is needed to make this work and we are going to start shooting scenes and start the relaunch.

I am sorry. This project is going to happen. It's just taking longer than I had hoped.

Mr. Creampie

madzabar

Hi Everyone!

First and foremost I am sorry. I've been absent and I apologize for that. I'm going to explain everything below.

I bought CreamPie.com in December with the goal of relaunching the site and creating a fantastic product. That was and is still my goal!

What Happened?
In Jan/Feb I started having phone calls with producers to shoot Creampie. We were planning out the first few shoots. We had everything in order and we were all set to go. The shoots were delayed for reasons outside of my control. During these delays, a few other things came up.

I am involved in a few businesses. Those businesses require a lot of my time. As I was planning the shoots I realized I was not going to be able to run Creampie.com by myself. I was going to need to create a talented team to make this work. That was going to take time.

As I came to this realization the perfect storm hit. The businesses I am involved in hit a point where they desperately needed my time and attention. That coupled with a personal situation that resulted in a move to a new country. The free time I had dried up. The last 6 months have been very hectic. I'm not complaining. I am grateful and happy to be in the situation I am in but one of the things that suffered was the relaunch of Creampie.com.

So What Now?
I am here! I am a perfectionist. I'm not the type of person that launches a half asses project. I'm also not a person to just quit a project. My goal was to relaunch CreamPie.com and that is what I am going to do. It is going to be amazing!

I have a few close friends who have experience running sites and have approached me about the possibility of working together on Creampie.com. I'm going to build the team that is needed to make this work and we are going to start shooting scenes and start the relaunch.

I am sorry. This project is going to happen. It's just taking longer than I had hoped.

Mr. Creampie
I guess we might need another update soon........because it was long ago when we were promised some things to happen...........
Still patiently waiting for it

Eddie

CreamPie Original
Welcome back Mr. Creampie. I have been quite myself and not been on much in the last many months due to demanding work schedule. So totally understandable.