CreamPies are they For Looking at Only or Eating as well?

Are CreamPies for Eating?

• HELL YEAH!

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • HELL NO!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Mr. Creampie

Administrator
Staff member
CreamPie Owner
What are your thoughts? Are CreamPies something you only like to see? Or want to lick and eat as well?

CaptainAmazing

Original 100
I'd make a terrible bi/gay guy... For years as I was jacking off there was an urge to taste my own cum that typically went away after I actually ejaculated. The first and only time that I ate my own jizz I actually puked! I expect straight women and gay/bi men develop a taste for it though.

D

Deleted member 31

i vote not sure, because for me its not appealing to eat them, but i'm not totally against it. i would do it if she asked.

Hardaussie

CreamPie Original
Original 100
My ex loved cum play and she had a bit of a cum fetish. As a result I found out eating her out after fucking followed by a cumkiss was hot as fuck and got me hard again quickly. So it’s a, ‘hell yeah’ from me!
It's funny how quickly I was able to recharge in this same situation man. Like straight away, eating her out, then her dragging me up for a deep hard kiss I was full mast ready for round 2. I never thought till later what I did until afterwards heat of the moment made it hot af

Eddie

CreamPie Original
It's really hot when there is another woman eating it. I first came across this via Alannah Miles video and have loved creampie eating/cleanup by another woman since.
2022-01-01_154600.png
2022-01-01_154646.png

paget54

I really get turned on eating my fresh creampie from my wife. The taste of my cum mixed with her juices is intoxicating. And, it's just plain nasty - which really ramps me up.

CumFun21613

OMG I love eating creampie! I remember my first one! It was a total HAPPY ACCIDENT! My wife was part of three guy gangbang and I went last. She hadn't cum once the entire night. She begged me to go down on her and get her off. Reluctantly I did it and am so thankful I did because it was the begging of a very delicious meal! I've been doing ever since and that was 35 years ago!

shephusky

Original 100
OMG I love eating creampie! I remember my first one! It was a total HAPPY ACCIDENT! My wife was part of three guy gangbang and I went last. She hadn't cum once the entire night. She begged me to go down on her and get her off. Reluctantly I did it and am so thankful I did because it was the begging of a very delicious meal! I've been doing ever since and that was 35 years ago!
How many loads of other guys have you eaten? Do you add yours before eating?

cumcme

I have never tasted a creampie but I have to admit if I ever have a chance it will happen. I get so turned on seeing a beautiful pussy filled and dripping cum. I don't know of anything is more of a turn on for me.