CreamPies are they For Looking at Only or Eating as well?

Are CreamPies for Eating?

• HELL YEAH!

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • HELL NO!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

cumcme

For me there is nothing hotter than watching cum dripping out of beautiful pussy!
tumblr_ox4pwt9tpP1wvd4jco1_400.gif
113872.gif

paget54

I love eating my own creampie. So nasty and it keeps me really horny. I do, however, enjoy it more if my wife has closed trimmed to shaved her pussy lips. I don't like to plow through a bush to get to the cream.

Jstn.xmpl

I love eating my own creampie. So nasty and it keeps me really horny. I do, however, enjoy it more if my wife has closed trimmed to shaved her pussy lips. I don't like to plow through a bush to get to the cream.
I completly agree! A shaved smooth creampie is so much more appealing.

LondonLad88

Original 100
My cum out of some sluts pussyhole is how the good stuff tastes comes out of me, she respects it by giving it back.

Northside

I'm certainly not gay or bi. A few years back I worked with a guy who told me he ate out his wife after cumming in her. Although I always loved to eat it before sex, I thought it was the most disgusting thing I ever heard. Fast forward a few years and a divorce later. I met a girl I really liked, then she became my live in girlfriend. She wasn't able to get pregnant so we always went raw dog. One night she told me that her best friend's husband eats her friend's pussy after sex and she has the strongest orgasms of her life from it. She then asked me to try it with her. I flatly refused, but she kept asking. Finally, because I didn't want her to feel I was denying her something she might enjoy as much as her friend did, I agreed to do it one time. We had sex and as soon as I had cum into her I lost all interest. I knew I had to do it since I had promised. It was in our well lit bedroom. I crawled down between her legs and she was beautiful. Cum was slowly leaking from her. As my face got closer her pussy smelled much stronger than when I eat her before sex.. I love that smell. Suddenly I was aroused again and went for it. She came like crazy and I actually enjoyed it. I felt like the nastiest guy ever, and I liked that feeling. I had just done what most guys won't do and she loved me for it. Needless to say it's now SOP in our sex life. I'm truly grateful that she asked and I didn't chicken out.

Last edited: