Videos Drip or big gush out?

Videos

Wayfaerer89

CreamPie Original
Original 100
A slow drip out like in this classic creampie.com video featuring Brooke Bennett. You can see clearly that he came buckets by how vocal he was at the point of no return but also he was shooting it nice and deep. Note the consistency of the nut dripping out. Even though there's lots of it it's just thick enough that it holds itself together for a nice slow drip. Many creampie scenes you see now you can tell the dude has shot his 2nd or 3rd load for the day so it's very watery and just flows straight out and there's no spectacle whatsoever. This on the other hand is satisfying to watch.

The second video is a wonderful example of a creampie that flows out as the man is pumping into her. That can also provide for a marvelous spectacle.

Attachments

• brooke-bennett-cl_cAKdE39V.mp4
    87.4 MB · Views: 21
  • xvideos.com_c1aa326e7626054abf1c72ec64e50175.mp4
    6.6 MB · Views: 9

Hardaussie

CreamPie Original
Original 100
Depends on the scene, rough normally I like gushing, slower more amateur stuff I prefer that slow drip.
Actually I can agree with this. With gushing it's definitely hotter when the bloods pumping and you're all in on it. Slow drip works well when your cock is still in her and it slowly runs down the shaft and you pull out and it drips down on your cock

Hardaussie

CreamPie Original
Original 100
A slow drip out like in this classic creampie.com video featuring Brooke Bennett. You can see clearly that he came buckets by how vocal he was at the point of no return but also he was shooting it nice and deep. Note the consistency of the nut dripping out. Even though there's lots of it it's just thick enough that it holds itself together for a nice slow drip. Many creampie scenes you see now you can tell the dude has shot his 2nd or 3rd load for the day so it's very watery and just flows straight out and there's no spectacle whatsoever. This on the other hand is satisfying to watch.

The second video is a wonderful example of a creampie that flows out as the man is pumping into her. That can also provide for a marvelous spectacle.
Damn I still have a few of these same ones saved on a hard drive

Hotxhunk

Original 100

Those were great examples and damn they were sexy

postfab

Drip for sure. Gush out feels a bit careless after all that hard work.
Also, the drip depicts the tension between wanting to show off the creampie for the camera but also innately wanting to hold it in for as long as you can.

Eddie

CreamPie Original
My first choice would be slow drip. Slow drip is always hot. Because the time taken to reveal/push the full load is more, therefore increasing the duration of creampie scene. If the girl has great pussy muscle control, she can push the cum out in small intervals making the scene hotter.

ezgif-3-4e64c12f57.gif

Gush is sexy too. But it's ends the creampie scene a bit too fast, unless there is a second load waiting ;) This works well in gangbangs.

ezgif-3-2e8e6341d9.gif

Last edited:

Prince Albert Dong

Original 100

That was a really nice heavy drip on the first flick

Jstn.xmpl

So... to add my 2 cents (or 5 cents since we got rid of the penny in Canada).

The slow drip is soooo hot to sit back and admire. The gush looks awesome when you want to appreciate the size of the load and as others have said, it is perfect for that hot urgent fuck sessions. The creamy drip out is great for the passionate, closeup gentle fucking. As well, from a personal side of things, I prefer eating a nice slow drip creampie -- the gushy ones just get really messy and you don't have a chance to enjoy the sensuality of eating out a freshly fucked pussy. Gently caressing the folds of her labia and nibbling on her clit while she writhes in euphoric pleasure.

Sidenote: As a result of a wake and bake, I think I rambled a bit here.