Videos Drip or big gush out?

Videos

Sgtrock

Sometimes that pussy grabs it and pulsates around it keeping it in and slowly releasing it and other times its like a howitzer shooting its wad as fast as it gets it. If she has her ass in the air the slow drip is very hot. If she is lying there after taking you and it kind of shoots out that can be sexy too.

What am I saying I just love Cumming and I don't care it if stays in or if I shoot across her body its a turn on and part to the excitement. I have had one girl friend who always wanted me to shoot her in the face.

Smile4Tom

It feels best when you are a bit deeper than possible when you come. And it is a lot sexier when it take a bit longer for the cum to drip out. I have found It always finds the way out.

Wayfaerer89

CreamPie Original
Original 100
Here's an example of a video that's neither drip nor gush out technically because most of what is shot into this lady's pussy is shot so violently that you can hear it displacing air pockets inside her and it shoots out around the sides of his dick. I don't understand why Manuel Ferrara didn't do more of these.

phlo77

CreamPie Original
It's best when his load is thick and sticky. Seeing a big glob sit in the entrance of her pussy then slowly drip down to the floor or stick to her thighs and slide down is so sexy.

I also love the pulsing and seeing how deep he is shooting sperm in her. Thicker loads are better at dripping out after and she can carry the creampie around and push it out later (or get cleanup up by a lucky person)