Videos What are your favorite creampie angles?

Videos

Mr. Creampie

Administrator
Staff member
CreamPie Owner
Let me know which angles you like best for the final scene when the creampie happens.

One thing for certain is NO CUTS from the guy cumming to seeing the creampie. It has to be one continuous shot.

Let me know which angles you prefer.

I like to see hot young men fucking hot young women in the classic missionary pussy pounding position. Plenty of long stroking so you can see that cock. When he can’t hold back any longer either a side view or a rear view close up of his pulsating cock delivering the cum. With a pull out and after a few seconds. If he’s still hard. A reinsertion and fucking going for number 2

RiddleCream

Original 100
https://www.reddit.com/r/creampiegifs/comments/q1gmmz
this is definitely a favourite of mine, where you can see the full glory of the dick and balls

E06DB474-5AE4-4CEE-BD27-B5A221FA9E2C.jpeg

and also female pov, so i can imagine i’m the one being creampie <3

Strode31

Original 100
Doggy taken from behind and below, so one can see the balls slapping against her pussy and the throbbing cock injecting his load into the pussy, which is afterwards slowly dripping out.
Unfortunately I didn't find a good video.

phlo77

CreamPie Original
Here is an angle that we don't see too often but it works great in this case.
View attachment 190
One of the best out there!

Original Creampie.com did a few scenes with a GoPro underneath when she squatted down. It was cool to watch the cum drip out from right underneath as well as the normal camera angle as she spread her pussy. Kiara Knight was one of those scenes I think.

It looked a lot like this but more angles

LondonLad88

Original 100
Here is an angle that we don't see too often but it works great in this case.
View attachment 190
That was pretty epic. The throbbing massive cock staying and sliding in, the cum drip, the holding her like a fuck toy to get his fucking load in. The angle is like a breeding dominant angle which I like. He’s got the angle more on him to tell us to focus on his pleasure in turn. This is HIS pussy to breed, watch ME fuck her hard and fill her up. Got some big sperm factories on him as well, and how they both look down at his cock as he cums. Good one. He barely looks at her face as he fucks and cums. Good man.

Hotxhunk

Original 100
That was pretty epic. The throbbing massive cock staying and sliding in, the cum drip, the holding her like a fuck toy to get his fucking load in. The angle is like a breeding dominant angle which I like. He’s got the angle more on him to tell us to focus on his pleasure in turn. This is HIS pussy to breed, watch ME fuck her hard and fill her up. Got some big sperm factories on him as well, and how they both look down at his cock as he cums. Good one. He barely looks at her face as he fucks and cums. Good man.
Shit that description was even hotter than the actual video lol