What do you like about CreamPies?

D

Deleted member 31

its the feeling of completion, of everything being as it should be, as intended. physically it feels better as you ejaculate, and it feels great as your cum flows back out down the outside of your shaft.

it looks better, to me a creampied pussy gives the appearance of being satisfied. her hard clit throbbing as she contracts and it oozes out of her. mmm

for me on the odd occasion i'm able to, fucking her already creampied pussy is even better than the first time.

Hardaussie

CreamPie Original
Original 100
For me it's definitely a raw primal aspect. I want to seed a chick and pump it as deep as I can go. But also if I'm sharing that chick with other dudes. I want to breed her so hard that my cum overflows her to outdo all the other cum in her.

LondonLad88

Original 100
Nice to meet bros with the same breeding overflow and flood her holes attitude. I agree with most of the above here about the primal* feeling.

The pleasure of releasing that baby gravy inside those holes and taking ownership. Feeling that thick shaft throb and shoot it in. Making its mark and owning the pie. Just feeding her seed upon seed, like the breeding bull I am, she has to know as I creampie that this is me in my raw animal fucking form. Then watching it flood out and then sticking it back in as a way to say ‘this isn’t over yet’, then filling more holes. Feeling that excessive cum slide down your shaft and on your sack, seeing it cum and creampie is part of the whole experience.

In that moment I focus on me doing what I was meant to do. The pregnancy risk is always there and that’s part of it as well, I wanna breed and the only way is creampie.

Last edited:

CaptainAmazing

Original 100
I posted this in the original LPSG thread --

A guy once said to me that he had a creampie fetish. I replied, "I don't know man -- I don't think you can get more historically classic, natural mainstream sexuality than semen dripping out of a vagina. That's kind of ultimately what human sexuality is all about."

Hardaussie

CreamPie Original
Original 100
Nice to meet bros with the same breeding overflow and flood her holes attitude. I agree with most of the above here about the primal* feeling.

The pleasure of releasing that baby gravy inside those holes and taking ownership. Feeling that thick shaft throb and shoot it in. Making its mark and owning the pie. Just feeding her seed upon seed, like the breeding bull I am, she has to know as I creampie that this is me in my raw animal fucking form. Then watching it flood out and then sticking it back in as a way to say ‘this isn’t over yet’, then filling more holes. Feeling that excessive cum slide down your shaft and on your sack, seeing it cum and creampie is part of the whole experience.

In that moment I focus on me doing what I was meant to do. The pregnancy risk is always there and that’s part of it as well, I wanna breed and the only way is creampie.
Duuuude, agreed that breeder aspect is a huge part of it for me. It is almost tribal. When you insert your throbber and bust that load balls deep with every grunt you are almost letting your load make a statement that the pussy or ass is yours. Then feeling your seed leak out around your shaft down to your sack and taint its almost like it's a trophy for marking your territory haha

LondonLad88

Original 100
Duuuude, agreed that breeder aspect is a huge part of it for me. It is almost tribal. When you insert your throbber and bust that load balls deep with every grunt you are almost letting your load make a statement that the pussy or ass is yours. Then feeling your seed leak out around your shaft down to your sack and taint its almost like it's a trophy for marking your territory haha
Damn right dude, the marking of territory and ownership and trophy elements are really a strong part of it.

Wayfaerer89

CreamPie Original
Original 100
When I was younger I was dating a Malaysian girl of Chinese ancestry. We had a great deal of sexual chemistry and were really compatible in that sense. It was her suggestion to first use no condom and I remember discussing it with her. As a young Asian girl she got naturally very wet and over time I was able to learn that the thought of her wet fertile pussy alone was enough to cause an excessive amount of energy (and sperm) to stir in my balls. The first time I came inside her it was like rapid fire, I had her pinned and pile-drove her deep so that I could shoot as much sperm as possible straight into her glistening pussy. Even so I came so hard and so much that it quickly spurted out around the sides and dribbled down her curvy ass cheeks.

To me it's the process of energy build up and primal release. A part of that process is the chemistry and how you feel about one another. Creampies are also spiritual in the sense that at the special moment there is a feeling of 'oneness'. Although many are correct that there is also an animal instinct behind it too. That manifests differently for everyone but for me that sense of being dominant was why I would have her pinned down in missionary with my body weight over her and her hands pinned down on the bed. It also helped that she was a head shorter than me (I'm 6ft).

It's such a relief at that point of no return as you cross it and everything is happening exactly as it should without you thinking about any of it. There is no better drug if everything as precisely how it needs to be to create the perfect moment.

Figgnewton

its the feeling of completion, of everything being as it should be, as intended. physically it feels better as you ejaculate, and it feels great as your cum flows back out down the outside of your shaft.

it looks better, to me a creampied pussy gives the appearance of being satisfied. her hard clit throbbing as she contracts and it oozes out of her. mmm

for me on the odd occasion i'm able to, fucking her already creampied pussy is even better than the first time.
Cum is a great lubricant and tasty if into eating cream pie.

Figgnewton

When I was younger I was dating a Malaysian girl of Chinese ancestry. We had a great deal of sexual chemistry and were really compatible in that sense. It was her suggestion to first use no condom and I remember discussing it with her. As a young Asian girl she got naturally very wet and over time I was able to learn that the thought of her wet fertile pussy alone was enough to cause an excessive amount of energy (and sperm) to stir in my balls. The first time I came inside her it was like rapid fire, I had her pinned and pile-drove her deep so that I could shoot as much sperm as possible straight into her glistening pussy. Even so I came so hard and so much that it quickly spurted out around the sides and dribbled down her curvy ass cheeks.

To me it's the process of energy build up and primal release. A part of that process is the chemistry and how you feel about one another. Creampies are also spiritual in the sense that at the special moment there is a feeling of 'oneness'. Although many are correct that there is also an animal instinct behind it too. That manifests differently for everyone but for me that sense of being dominant was why I would have her pinned down in missionary with my body weight over her and her hands pinned down on the bed. It also helped that she was a head shorter than me (I'm 6ft).

It's such a relief at that point of no return as you cross it and everything is happening exactly as it should without you thinking about any of it. There is no better drug if everything as precisely how it needs to be to create the perfect moment.
Yeah, sex is a drug for sure and depending on the woman can be very intense .

dreambridger

I'm predominantly gay, but I do find myself attracted to women who are willing to take on multiple men, who are vocally turned on by men getting off inside them, and who vocally love cum. I'm turned off by timid, monogamous, sexually selfish women who put down the libidos of men and immaturely giggle at cum, which seem like most women to me, which is why I'm gay. But a woman who goes crazy over multiple men unloading in her, who goes crazy over the sincerity and undeniability of the male libido, who's proud and thrilled to be overflowing with men's cum, that's HOT! And it's a flat out requirement for me to bring out my straight side at all. Y'all better cum in that pussy first if you want me going in there!

Jstn.xmpl

I'm predominantly gay, but I do find myself attracted to women who are willing to take on multiple men, who are vocally turned on by men getting off inside them, and who vocally love cum. I'm turned off by timid, monogamous, sexually selfish women who put down the libidos of men and immaturely giggle at cum, which seem like most women to me, which is why I'm gay. But a woman who goes crazy over multiple men unloading in her, who goes crazy over the sincerity and undeniability of the male libido, who's proud and thrilled to be overflowing with men's cum, that's HOT! And it's a flat out requirement for me to bring out my straight side at all. Y'all better cum in that pussy first if you want me going in there!
Trust me, there are a few of us that love eating cum filled pussy.

BustyRed

We started with the creampies a little later in life - but from our first date - I’ll call it a date - we were dating and I was on my way to have my hair done - my cell rang and he asked if we could meet in a little park close to the salon - I almost said no but I met him - I knew he was up to something when he all but dragged me to the passenger side - opened the door and ordered me to bend over with my hands resting on the passenger seat - he lifted my skirt (he knew I was wearing a garter belt and stockings - he pulled my sheer minimal thong down to my ankles - got on his knees and started sucking my bulging dripping clit - he got me to a special sexual place where I don’t care what he does or who sees - then he stood and slammed is throbbing erection into my cunt and exploded - before I could stand up and adjust my skirt he was in his car driving away …..I was kinda WTF? I loved it but wtf?
anyway I got into my car and started driving to the salon - when I got out of my car …. cum was running down both nylon covered legs - gallons - I ran into the ladies room aghast - tried to clean myself up but all afternoon I could feel cum dripping from my cunt