What was your last Creampie?

Wayfaerer89

CreamPie Original
Original 100
4 years ago unfortunately. The rest has been safe. It would be nice to change that soon but eh it's not usually something you do with someone you don't trust 100%. So casual is usually off the table unless you know them well..

Wayfaerer89

CreamPie Original
Original 100
Well I can only assume that the majority of you are in committed relationships or are somehow able to manage to convince women you're seeing casually to do it. If you have any tips on where to meet such women then I am all ears! lol

Last time was good. A Filipino gal I was seeing in another state. She was super into the idea of me giving her a good filling so I had to oblige her!

Hotxhunk

Original 100
Married here too (with a guy actually lol) we’re an open relationship so I get on tinder every once in a while. Girls are both easier and harder to get to sleep with you (they’re so much hornier than they let on). So I think I have a good situation going ha

Hardaussie

CreamPie Original
Original 100
A few years ago now. Me and a buddy had way too many beers and couldn't be bothered going our on the beat, so we went halves and hired a chick for the night. Took it in turns. I went first and bred her as hard and as deep as I could, then he jumped right in and dropped a second load in her.

We had a break then went for a second round together. She was truly full that night

Last edited:

Hotxhunk

Original 100
A few years ago now. Me and a buddy had way too many beers and couldn't be bothered going our on the beat, so we went halves and hired a chick for the night. Took it in turns. I went first and bred her as hard and as deep as I could, then he jumped right in and dropped a second load in her.

We had a break then went for a second round together. She was truly full that night
sounds like a great night! How did it feel fucking her when she already had 2 loads in her?

Hardaussie

CreamPie Original
Original 100
sounds like a great night! How did it feel fucking her when she already had 2 loads in her?
Slick, sticky, and despite the extra loads, it got a little warm and added friction to our cocks. Second time around it was a dvp. But her pussy walls felt like they were sticking to my cock with each thrust. I think it remember blowing harder the second time around in her

Last edited:

Hotxhunk

Original 100
Slick, sricly, and despite the extra loads, it got a little warm and added friction to our cocks. Second time around it was a dvp. But her pussy walls felt like they were sticking to my cock with each thrust. I think it remember blowing harder the second time around in her
DVP?? FUCK. Two hot and hard cocks in a pussy already filled with loads? That's heaven to me lol

BustyRed

What was the last you were able to unload your cock in a pussy?
Mine was yesterday, had a great girl over and filled her twice. Then ate her out till she came and squirted all over my face ha. It was an awesome evening to say the least
About an hour ago - hubby was standing in the kitchen sipping coffee - dropped to my knees and slammed his cock Down my throat s d patiently waited for the throbbing and ejaculation - at first I was embarrassed it exploded out of my nose