What was your last Creampie?

Sammann75

Original 100
My last creampie was this morning... but it was eating one my wife's visitor from last night left this morning before leaving.

Last time I ate my own was Saturday night.

Hardaussie

CreamPie Original
Original 100
Yesterday getting back into it, me and a buddy had a few beers then shared a chick that lives close by, both finished deep inside her in a double vag, double creampie

paget54

Oct 16, 2022. After quite a bit of foreplay which included some long oral cock sucking, I asked my wife if she wanted me inside of her. She rolled onto her back which signaled "yes". "How about some lube", I suggested. "No, just use spit". Well, that wasn't enough so after a few minutes of fucking, I grabbed the lube and a cock ring. Put the cock ring on around my entire package, placed a towel under her ass to catch the mess, and lubed up my cock.

We fucked for over 25 minutes the entire time in missionary. She would spread her legs wide, then close them slightly, hold her knees up, etc. - just different methods to adjust to my cock. All the while she did intermittent kegels, squeezing my cock and then releasing it. Nice massage technique.

When she finally had had enough, she reached under her thigh and placed with my balls which always coaxes the cum out of me. I exploded inside of her and collapsed on top. After a few minutes, I summoned the strength to lift myself off of her and slide my cock out. What a lovely, gooey mess!

schlupper

Twice this week with two different girls. 1st one was in my local public park at night with a sexy 41yo. I fucked her on the picnic table and when it was time to cum, she told me she wanted it inside her, which I duly obliged as I have a creampie fetish. I pumped a 2nd load into her afterwards while fucking under the stars.

The 2nd was yesterday with a 19yo girl who loves me breeding her. After fucking her for about 30mins, I exploded balls deep with her knees around my ears, my cock rubbing against her cervix as spurt after hot glorious spurt bred her juicy teen cunt.

Bossman32

I feel very lucky that for me this question amounts to: when did you last have sex with your super hot wife?

Pics as proof and for everyone to enjoy!

Attachments

• 20230128_073351.jpg
    20230128_073351.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_20230127_194212_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230127_194212_Photos.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 177